Reigate Grammar School - Physics Scheme of Wiki
This is the RGS SoW(iki). You can use the Lesson Plan Template if you're creating new lesson plans. If you don't know what you're doing then head to the Testing Area. Don't worry, you won't break anything.
In addition here is a very useful link to the wiki cheatsheet - a list of commonly used wiki formatting.
Hell yeah, it's the List of Common Misconceptions.
Here is a summary of the departments homework policy homework policy
British Physics Challenge papers:
- A Level booklet 2008/9 without the front cover
- PH1 : Motion, Energy & Charge Entry code 1321
- PH2 : Waves & Particles Entry code 1322
- PH3 : Practical Physics Entry code 1323
British Physics Olympiad AS Competition Papers:
- PH4 : Oscillations & Fields Entry code 1324
- PH5 : Magnetism, Nuclei & Options Entry code 1325
- PH6 : Experimental Physics Entry code 1326
British Physics Olympiad Papers 2009:
History of Science
Health and safety
When any of the apparatus/chemicals listed below are used they should be done so in conjunction with the risk assessments below. In the classroom there will be the appropriate warning signs put out, which should be explained to pupils. Cards will also be put out to remind teachers about the dangers, please relay these hazards to the pupils.