Forces & Matter
From MrReid.org Wiki
- 3-FAM-01 Types of Forces
- 3-FAM-02 Building a Force Meter and force extension graph
- 3-FAM-03 Models of the Atom
- 3-FAM-04 Particle Theory Models
- 3-FAM-05 Melting Point, Freezing point
- 3-FAM-06 Boiling point
- 3-FAM-07 Revision
- Naming and labelling different types of forces.
- Building a force meter
- Force vs. extension graph- proportionality
- The plum pudding model of the atom.
- Observations drawn from the Geiger Marsden experiment.
- Conclusions made which led to the Rutherford model of the atom.
- States of matter can be classified in terms of their characteristics e.g. compressibility, ease of flow, maintenance of shape and volume.
- The change of state of Butyl Stearate.
- Characteristics of BS in solid and in liquid forms.
- Temperature doesn’t change during a change of state.
- The molecules of the liquid must overcome the forces of attraction between them.
- The temperature of a boiling liquid remains constant, even when more heat is added.