Energy (3rd Form)
From MrReid.org Wiki
- Identifying forms of energy and classifying them as dynamic or stored.
- Drawing energy transfer diagrams.
- Learning about the conservation of energy.
- Drawing Sankey diagrams to represent the conservation of energy in different scenarios.
- Pupils learn about efficiency and learn how to calculate the efficiency of a process.
- Pupils learn about different energy resources and how they are harnessed to produce electrical energy, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
Extra topics covered
- Work done and how to calculate values.
- Power and how to calculate values.
- Conducation, convection and radiation as forms of energy transfer.